Nirguna Yoga is doing its first teacher training. You are invited to join the trainees to learn about yoga philosophy, history, meditation, and Sanskrit.
You can come to any or all sessions. Pricing is based on normal class rates, packages and memberships are included. Class times vary. See the schedule below.
- Saturday, August 3, 1:30-4pm: Intro To Yoga Philosophy, The Meaning of Yoga, Prana, Chakras, Karma and Emptiness, and Sanskrit 1
- Sunday, August 4, 1:30-4pm: Intro to Meditation, Sanskrit 2
- Monday, August 5, 2:30-4: 30 pm: Intro to The Yoga Sutras, Sanskrit 3
- Tuesday, August 6, 2:30-4: 30 pm: Yoga Sutras 2: Practice and Renunciation, Sanskrit 4
- Wednesday, August 7, 2:30-4: 30 pm Yoga Sutras 3: The Kleshas (Afflictions), Sanskrit 5
- Thursday, August 8, 2:30-4: 30 pm Yoga Sutras 4: Eight Limbs-The Yamas (What to Give Up), Sanskrit 6
- Friday, August 9, 2:30-4: 30 pm: Yoga Sutras 5: Eight Limbs-The Niyamas (What to Take Up), Sanskrit (Loose Ends, Maybe?)
- Saturday, August 10, 1:30-4pm: Yoga Sutras Eight Limbs-The Inner Limbs of Yoga