Welcome back to Nirguna Yoga!
“Nirguna” means free of qualities; free of limitations; the limitless potential to become your highest vision of you.
Once again offering profound personal transformation through the disciplines of Hot Yoga, 26 & 2, Vinyasa, Meditation, Sanskrit, Tibetan, Yoga Philosophy, and much more.
Our teachers draw from years and years of study and experience in many authentic systems of yoga and present the unique process of personal transformation in the best way for you and your progress.
Be prepared for COVID protocols and safety measures when visiting the studio:
- We recommend registering for class in advance. We are still accepting walk-ins for now but class size is limited so scheduling your appointment in advance will guarantee your spot!
- (Per the State of New Mexico) Masks required at all times in the studio. If you don’t have one, we can give you one!
- Due to smaller class sizes, please register online to save your spot.
- Studio door opens 15 minutes prior to class time.
- Bring your own mat, towel, and any props you wish to use.
- The use of the showers is also not allowed due to state mandates.
- To allow time for thorough cleaning, we ask you kindly to leave the studio promptly after class ends.
We’re thrilled to have you back!