Welcome to Nirguna Yoga!
“Nirguna” means free of qualities; free of limitations; the limitless potential to become your highest vision of you.
Offering profound personal transformation through the disciplines of Hot Yoga, 26 & 2, Vinyasa, Meditation, Sanskrit, Tibetan, Yoga Philosophy, and much more.
Our teachers draw from years and years of study and experience in many authentic systems of yoga and present the unique process of personal transformation in the best way for you and your progress.
UPDATED! 8/20/21* Be prepared for COVID protocols and safety measures when visiting the studio:
- *Masks required at all times inside the studio (including in the yoga rooms).
- We recommend registering for class in advance. We are still accepting walk-ins for now but class size is limited so scheduling your appointment in advance will guarantee your spot!
- Studio door opens 15 minutes prior to class time.
- To allow time for thorough cleaning, we ask you kindly to leave the studio promptly after class ends.
- If you have been exposed to someone who has COVID-19 or are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, please refrain from attending classes at Nirguna Yoga until you can receive a negative test result and/or quarantine for the appropriate amount of time.
We’re thrilled to have you back!